Quartz - Tangerine Quartz - Rough - Natural
Tangerine Quartz is a silicon dioxide mineral of the Quartz family. Its color comes from the inclusions or encrustations of iron oxide.
Tangerine Quartz gets its name from its color, which ranges from red to orange.
Most of the Tangerine Quartz crystals are found in Minas Gerais, Brazil. This is where they are formed when the mineral Hematite combines with water.
- Stimulates the joyful energy of the inner child
- Encouraging playfulness and curiosity
- Allows us to learn and grow.
- It activates passion on all levels, from sexuality to creativity.
- It helps to encourage self acceptance and overcome limitations.