Mother Statue - Bronzed
Honor the Goddess in all of her phases. Maiden, Mother and Crone.
These three figures are often described as the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone, each of which symbolizes both a separate stage in the female life cycle and a phase of the Moon, and often rules one of the realms of heavens, earth, and underworld. (Also referred to as Triple Goddess).
The Mother represents ripeness, fertility, sexuality, fulfilment, stability, power and life represented by the full moon.
- The Mother represents: giving and compassion, a fullness, flourishing, rich/colorful, ripeness, fulfillment, stability, power.
- The Mother’s shadow side: controlling, critical, over giving of who you are, abandon your own individuality.
- The Mother: summer season/full moon.
- “If we want to have a healthy mother, we have to be very in touch with our maiden.”
- The Mother’s job: to actualize the dreams of the Maiden and to become in touch with who she really is.
- My invitation to you is do not go back to who you were. All of life is forward motion. You are not meant to be the maiden forever. You are meant to change and grow.
- “If you want to create and cultivate more wisdom in your life, you must allow yourself to enter new phases of life.”
- Honor the changing phases and know that you have a maiden, mother and crone within you at all times.
Cold Cast Resin
Hand Painted - Bronzed
2 3/4" x 2 3/4" x 7 1/4"